19 January 2013

An Introduction


To say the least, mine is long overdue so I better begin rather than leave you wondering about who I am and what I'm doing with this blog.

So... Hello! I'm Shamini. Just your average teenager with a passion for music, though my preferred genre is rock. I currently contribute to a youth publication known as The Cut by doing the occasional interview with a few bands. However, I get a word limit of only a couple of hundred words, which is why I post the full interviews up here for actual fans of the band. Sooner or later I'll start posting album and gig reviews but I have a bit of restraint on time at the moment so we'll just have to wait and see where this goes.

And that would be pretty much it. I leave you a tad bit more informed about and hopefully interested in my little blog. Enjoy reading the interviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment